Soil Health Academy: The Soil Health, Plant Health, Animal Health, Farm Health Connection
April 11 - April 13
Who Should Attend?
Anyone that wants to take their operation to the next level. This course will examine grass-finished beef, small ruminant, pastured pig and pastured poultry grazing & foraging. Hands-on experience will be heavily emphasized.
This is a power-packed three days that will change your perspective on what a pasture based operation can be. Taught by highly experienced and expert practitioners.
What You Will Learn
- Principles of Soil Health & Adaptive Stewardship
- Restoring Vibrant Ecosystems Through Adaptive Grazing
- Making Grazing Highly Profitable & Desirable
- Multi-Species Grazing Strategies
- On-Farm Processing
- Successful Marketing: Strategies for Enhanced Net Margins