- This event has passed.
Climate risk and adaptation: How to prepare farmers for the effects of climate change
December 7, 2022 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am CST
n a warming world, farmers remain among the most vulnerable to the increasing environmental hazards brought on by climate change. To mitigate these impacts, business must collaborate with farmers to build their capacity to adapt and adopt climate-smart practices for more resilient livelihoods.
In this webinar, our panel will discuss:
• How can business enable income diversification for smallholder farmers?
• What are the leading strategies, tools, and technologies to help farmers transition to climate-smart agriculture?
• What role does regenerative agriculture play in helping to increase climate resilience?
Join our panel:
• John Steel, CEO, Cafédirect
• Hardeep Desai, head of farm operations, CottonConnect South Asia
This webinar will be moderated by Tanya Richard, head of research and stakeholder engagement at Innovation Forum, and hosted in partnership with CottonConnect.